RSC Diesels as fleet servicing specialist, we will guarantee high up time, minimal to no breakdowns and peace of mind so your fleet will be reliable with avoidable costly repairs.
We specialize in truck and bus servicing for companies with fleets of heavy vehicles. Our extensive experience guarantees quality results and services. We offer a 7 Point Guarantee to give you complete piece of mind.
We believe that scheduled maintenance is not downtime. Saving you money, and giving you more “up-time” through efficient reliable servicing.
This is done with quality trained staff and technicians that use state of the art facilities in a hassle free purpose built workshop.
- Queensland Government Approved Inspection Station
- Engine, Transmission & Differential Repairs and Overhauls.
- Electronic Diagnostic Repairs & Overhauls
- ZF Transmission Diagnostic Repairs & Overhauls
- Reseller of Donaldson Filtration
- Spare Parts for all makes and models
- Online Service Bookings By Our Website.
RSC Diesels will tailor a preventative maintenance program for your machinery.The Benefits -
- Maximum life can be achieved for your machinery
- Unexpected Breakdowns reduced
- Costly downtime kept to a minimum
With quality Lubricants, Donaldson Filters and oil sampling for up to date machinery condition analysis.We use the latest computer diagnostic equipment for quick fault finding and precision tuning.
APPROVED INSPECTION STATION
RSC Diesels is also a Queensland Government approved inspection station and has trained technicians that are authorized to carry out vehicle inspections, required under the provis
ions of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 2000.
Download Brochure by Clicking Here
This low cost preventative maintenance program, detects problem causing contaminants and unacceptable wear rates in your machinery. RSC Diesels can help you select the right preventative maintenance program for your specific equipment.
- Prevention of major equipment failures
- Forewarn impending equipment failures
- Assistance in maintenance scheduling
- Establish realistic oil change intervals
- Increased equipment machinery life
- Savings in equipment down time
- Prevention of unscheduled down time
- Lower repair costs – detects problems before they become major repairs
- Assists with the development of an equipment maintenance program
- Increased equipment availability
- Extended oil drain intervals in many applications
- Detect and identify contaminants
- Verify warranty problems
- Extended equipment life
- Increased Trade-in value
RSC Diesels new purpose built workshop not only enables us to overhaul your Diesel Engine, Transmission or Final Drive with the greatest of efficiency and ease, but has been built with the future of our industry in mind.
We are extremely proud of our thorough methodical approach to repair and overhaul work and through our qualified tradesmen have access to some of the latest modern tooling, “old fashioned” work ethics and common sense have not gone out of style.
Selected Reconditioned Engines, Transmission and Cylinder heads are kept in stock ready to go to aid you in keeping disruptive downtime to a minimum.
You can also download a brochure by Clicking Here